Wednesday, July 27, 2011

How many spectacles did we miss

I like coffee.
Someone is taking coffee.
It smells so good that I couldn't help inhaling deeply.

I like coffee.
I would like everything going with coffee flavor.

I like coffee.
I would like to have a cup of coffee while reading.

But I might be wrong.
I had Starbucks everyday with different coffee recently.
It turns out cappuccino is my favorite and black coffee is my last choice unless with coffee cake.
The black coffee has the original flavor but I don't enjoy it. cappuccino are mainly made from milk.

Do I like coffee or just a little flavor?

We always define ourselves here and there without doubt, as we thought we know ourselves. And we restrict ourselves by these definition.

However, it is not always true.
Then, how many spectacles did we miss in our life, food we never eat, things we never try, surprise we always turn down...




Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

  1. I tried caramel macchiato today. Just love it.

    Life is not a routine and should not be one. Life is an adventure.

    I couldn't wait for the next cup of coffee and how it tastes like...

    ReplyDelete