Monday, July 18, 2011

Panama City Beach 7/3/2011

 On the way, ...




We were all hungry for a big meal, 
but the restaurant was in preparation for opening due to the time difference. 
It was burnt standing under the sunshine, 
and 
we were hungry. 
To memorize this moment, here are some pictures.

I forgot to take pictures of the dishes. uh... : (
   




Jump without legs, lol


Jump!!


More!!!


This kid looking like hung from the sky is my roommate. 


We were about to leave...
It was a nice sunny day and everybody had a great fun.


PS: 
If you have never been to South beach in Miami, then don't go there and go to Panama city. Beach in Panama city has white sand and clear water just like beaches in Caribbean. I was thinking maybe I don't need to go to Cancun as I was missing days in Caribbean. I could go to Panama city!   

No comments:

Post a Comment